The CCR-1000 is a compact and efficient process-water reclaiming installation. Due to its compact dimensions it can be easily used with different types of drilling rigs.
• On the backside of the drilling rig (hydraulic driven)
• On a trailer (electric driven)
• On a skid (electric driven)
Optionally the CCR can be attached to and detached from the drilling rig by means of a lifting device and hydraulic quick couplings.
- Because the process water is direct and constantly filtered it is quickly available again for the drilling process. This eliminates the need for large amounts of process water and large settling tanks.
- Because of this process the cuttings (sand, clay, gravel) are filtered dry, which makes it easier to handle and process. This is, especially on locations with several drillholes, a cost-effective and efficient advantage.
- Because the CCR is a stand-alone installation it can be attached to or installed on an existing rig fairly easy ¹.
Werking en flow schema
During the straight flush drilling process the drill fluid flows into a small container
(capacity 200 liter) which is sealed around a small standpipe by means of a rubber sealing
The drill fluid is then pumped to the CCR and deposited on the scalping deck. Here larger pieces of clay and gravel are sifted due to the shaking movement of the shaker. The sifted drill fluid is collected in a container and pumped up again to a hydro-cyclone. Here the water and solids are separated. The water is added to the circulation again.
The solids are then deposited on the primary screen. Here the sand, remaining water and drilling additives are separated. The sand is discharged from the screen deck, the water and additives are added to the circulation. A separate circulation with mixer is also available to add additives to the drill fluid.
|On drilling rig
|Proces volume||1.7 m3||2.3 m3||2.3 m3|
|Shaker||Ram compact max
|Ram compact max
|Ram compact max
|Scalping screen||Polyurethaan 1,08 m2||Polyurethaan 1,08 m2||Polyurethaan 1,08 m2|
|Primary screen||Screen area 1,1 m2||Screen area 1,1 m2||Screen area 1,1 m2|
|Max. flow capaciteit||1.000 l/min||750 l/min||750 l/min|
|Seperation capacity||15 t/hr||15 t/hr||15 t/hr|
|Circulation pump||9.5 kW||11.8||11.8|
|Hydro cyclone||1 pc. Krebs U6||6 pc. Krebs U4-10||6 pc. Krebs U4-10|
pressure and flow
|Power connection||-||64 A - CE||64 A - CE|
|Power usage||-||50 kVA||50 kVA|
|Recommended generator||-||80 kVA||80 kVA|
|Dimensions LxWxH||2,2 x 1,46 x 3,1 m||4,9 x 2,45 x 2,78 m||2,4 x 1,76 x 2,43|
|Weight in kg||1.800 kg||2.300 kg||1.800 kg|
Need more information?
Can we help you with more information regarding the CCR 1000 and its capacities? Please contact us at +31 (0)527 69 71 96 or fill in the contact form below.